Datalogic Joya Touch A6
handdator - Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) - 16 GB - 4.3"
- 4.3 inch FWVGA multi-touch display
- Wireless charging (Qi compliant) featuring fast and boost charging technology
- 2D area imaging technology and Digimarc support
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows users to make and receive phone calls via Wi-Fi
- Multi-purpose device: handheld or pistol-grip options
The Joya Touch A6 device comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon platform featuring Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is field upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat. This device is available in two form factors: a handheld version resembling a smartphone and a pistol-grip version with a comfortable trigger. Users can change from one form to the other with ease, adapting to applications and user preferences.
The Joya Touch A6 device is charged using the industry's first wireless charging technology (Qi compliant) which eliminates the need for maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles. This radically reduces support costs and increases the devices' life span.
This device is also a phone. By using the CSip protocol, the Joya Touch A6 is able to make and receive phone calls via the Wi-Fi network (VoIP).
- Nedladdningsbara filer