HPE Aruba Instant On 1930 48G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch
switch - 52 portar - Administrerad - rackmonterbar
Tillverkare Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy for non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) models
- PoE to power APs and IoT devices like IP phones, surveillance cameras and door locks
- Security controls let you define access in each area of your network, keeping your business data safe
- Convenient mobile app and web-based GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
- Plug-and-Play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box
- Mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
- Protect your network from unauthorized access with IEEE 802.1X and VLANs
- Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. Using either the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. What's more, up to 30 W PoE power delivery is available out-of-the-box for your class 4 PoE devices, like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, all easily managed from the same platform.
Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees.
- Nedladdningsbara filer